Monday, September 11, 2006

wise men say only fools...

I felt love & loved today. First of all, Gordon came to me just for sake of giving me a hug and I was just surprised and it was just so nice to feel -a papa's love. You could say that was a prophetic move because that morning, all I could feel was love even when no one was near me. It was just beautiful. It's somewhat hard to describe love at times. You feel it and you don't see at times and interestingly you can say that it is just beautiful and leaves you speechless. Ya my day was very special. For a while I felt as though I could love everyone in the building. He loved us all and he poured into my lil heart and then I felt this love pouring out of me for others. And as I envisioned myself saying I love you to everyone around me, he in return told me that is what he does to me. He will tell every one that he loves me.
I'm so loved it's incredible and I love...

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me