Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday!

So Monika and I decided to go out and eat. Boston Pizza is not a bad place and not so expensive as I thought or heard I should say and I recommend that you go to the bar cause they have special appetizers that they offer only in the bar and you could get it at a lower price/deal. I dont mean to be cheap, but you know how it is, everyone likes to save. So ya, it's a good place to go and do whatever.
Then off to the stores and I still couldnt find a hoody that isn't so loungy lookin or too casual. SOmethin you can wear as a nice thing/relax in it. So where do I go but to the Lord? Yes maybe I can actually pray where to go or would that be too spriritual? That could save me time and maybe money as well.
We had fun and that's what counts. Spending time with Monika can always be fun and crazy. so...........................
My next mission is to go shoppin sometime soon. ok
i must lay this temple at rest.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me