Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Awards Night

This is how it went. It's end of school year and I must have been informed that I was going to get award that evening. That evening, I went home to get 'dressed up' and this is a dressed up version of the lil one. She gets this yellow blouse that covers both front and back in a like umm half moon shape blouse with a pair of this bright nice green colored pants and over the blouse is a super bright pink belt. Purty shnazzyyy... And so the night came and sure enough I was called up twice to get my award. I probably got a book or something that would encourage me to be more studious. Anyway, prior to going to the evening event. What was it like getting dressed up when no one was around? I thought so what? Why is this memory crashing in through my brains. I thought I would understand, but for some reason my cells are not working very hard today, but I presume it's gotta be something deeper than I know. Where was my dad in this? I don't know. I don't know where my mom was and I do think she was with me at the gym waiting for me to get on stage to get my great reward, but where was my dad? I don't know if he came along to celebrate. So this scene floods in, but I have lost the emotions that was supposed to include in it. So now, I kinda get the feeling of what the heck is going came in today. I found my way out of the maze. But I don't know why this funny memory comes in. I wonder and I can't seem to get it. I'm purty sure it's very simple, but anyway I guess I'll just enjoy the adventure of finding some treasures that are rare and weird, but very interesting to see the outcome of it all.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me