Friday, March 23, 2007

Time

So here I am in vald'Or with John & Carol and along with 4 peepster from my school. Our school was quite significant I must say, but really God is quite amazing. Melissa, Jontue, Jack and Morley are here with me and Ricky as well. It's purty darn amazing....
This place brings memories of 5 years ago. About this time of the year at this conference (they used to have it in February), I was such a broken person. My Spiritual mom and dad B&E had to hide me in this hotel and keep me safe because of what was going on at that time. I was such a broken, messed up and so scared and had to be placed in women's shelter. Looking back, I am so awed by what my papa can do to/in a broken vessel. Here I am in a ministry team with a couple I adore. Although I don't know them personally, I just have a heart for them and a great desire to know and love them more. But just to be here and minister with them and be part of what papa is doing IN the Cree nation is just incredible. It's all God. I used to think that I was missing out on what papa was doing with the First Nation, but I know I never so. And here I am witnessing on what is about to happen in this territory of the Cree peeps. It's wonderful to see what is happening. I am really blessed.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Fawn I am so proud of you, you reading these words made my heart leap with the Fathers love, and I am just so excited for you to come back and for me to look into your eyes and see the love that you are speaking of in this very blog!!

Enjoy every moment! Because your worth it.... Loriell!

:)

Fawnsita said...

haha L'Oreal that is...oink oink... wink wink is what Im trying to mean. love you !

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me