Monday, March 12, 2007

Father Heart

always so interesting and mysterious about this heart stuff....So I got up laughing because my roomate Jess and I slept in and woke up exactly at 9am. Our other delightful roomate Jo was up early as usual and out of the room who knows what time she left.
So we get up and Jess is all freaking out since this is her first time she was late for something which made it so even more funner or funnier. She was purty freaked and she started to laugh because I couldnt stop laughing. It was just too funny. anyhoop so we meet for father heart week and it was cool.'
I was feeling fine before it all began... I dont think i was picking up on anything. It was all good. So we go "out there!" where God goes and we tag along as he teaches us to be his hands and feet. Interesting. It was purty sweet. Pete goes on singing n singing and his lyrics go something like "you're beautiful..." Out of the blue, I cry resentfully because I just was not in the mood to cry...but I did. It hit my heart and the fact is, I cant recall my dad ever say to me 'you're beautiful'. It was good, but again I just didnt want to stay there for long, but it was goood. I hAd some good shedding of tears for a while. So yea! It comes out so mysteriously, his love is pure though and and and..... maybe I shall go rest a bit....(soak)

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me