Monday, March 05, 2007

day one

So today was quite the busy day. Non stopo from 9 til 9pm iguess. All went well and smoothly. Most students are here but 2 of mine i have not seen. My brasilian friend is comin in tomorrow. woohoo. It was a bit weird for me today, part of me didnt want to be here this morning but it all turned out for the better later that night.

I dyed my hair and I have red/copper streaks and this morning I was asked to change it because it is not natural... I totally forgot about the dress code or body image code, i dunno how to call it. Anyway G was nice to have me leave it like that ...basically I have to let it die out. So that was ok, but later on I had this attitude coming up but didnt manifest itself outwardly. So just before registration started, Ijust started to think about how somehow most times I get into these lil wrong doings or mistakes that always leads me to face authority. I dont get it, i just hope that I dont have a sticker on my head saying I always make the wrong decisions.... so I was a bit upset that I done that and I guess knowing I disappointed , not sure if that is the word but it felt frustrating because I dont mean to be foolish but did a foolish thing I totally forgot...totally. It didnt cross my mind when I got it done. Anyway the day went by busy and lotsa faces and names to know. It was great by the time we had dinner, I began to have lotsa fun with the girls at the table and worship was just sweeeet. i loved it! Lovely Sarah came over for couple minutes to pray for me and she said that I bring joy to the Father and that simple word jst broke my heart. I believe he wanted to bring it up since I didnt really bother with it today, but he cared enough to say that I do not disappoint him, that I bring joy to him and am a bringer of joy. That was so goood to hear. So I repented for believing lies....
man there are just so many things i dont know and so much to discover. thank u papa for your love for me!
anyway I must to SCHEDUALIZING... this might be hard but I pray that I make this become a reality with God's help.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me