Monday, March 19, 2007

huh?

have you ever screwed up so bad that it seemed like there is no turning back and see no way out of a situation? well thats where i was today until i decided to walk into the light....i was either gonna be covered in shame or not...
extremely humbling and very vulnerable... i couldnt imagine what was going to happen but i found out that my papa's love is unreasonable, so much so that it offended my religious mind. should i take it or live in misery? simple answer...the process itself was not fun at all, but like he says he turns things for the better n he seriously uses foolish things...like i was... he is quite unbelievable and yet powerfully true. He really loves me and still likes me when i mess up big time...hes really faithful.

1 comment:

A.J. said...

Yep, it's all true! He is all those things.

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me