Monday, March 05, 2007

sgl #2

second school of my sgl life is commencing today at 9 am. i just used a french word. Today i skyped n downloaded loads of my cds onto my itunes. its so exciting. I finally own something I paid and I know this will bless me as I get into the more things I want to do. I plan on starting to write my book. I want to prepare and at least get a head start with it. I am now in my bedroom as I wished to remain in the same room. This will be another journey of my life of new love n goodness. Niki and I are no longer roomates but we're really good friends for life. It sure feels different but it is a good one and the new ones coming will bring me somethin i dont have and vice versa. Anyway I shouldnt write too long as it is already late and I should be sleeping to get all the energy I need for tomorrow. Thank you papa for everyone n everything that blesses my heart! ok nite now.

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me