Wednesday, March 28, 2007

conference...late entry

So I had an amazing time with my kind. It was such a joy to see them so wanting more of what he has for them. They are so hungry and they just get it! I am on the road back to Toronto and I must say that I was incredibly blessed by my daddy. I am so loved by him and I also I am just loved by human people that are amazing leaders. Billy and Elizabeth are such an inspiration and they are the ones that helped me when I was so broken beyond repair. They saw something that I could not see and they called it out and loved me unconditionally. I got prayer for the divorce from Carol and it was incredible because I did not know or understand that God divorced from Israel and that just totally surprised me and just feel his love even just now as I meditate and think over of what he as done for me. Shame is broken off. It was just something huge for me because I can say my daddy understands me. He loves me and this is another level of his love that is going to my heart because I never thought God of all gods I guess i can put but men i guess in general would not even know the shame of my past.
5 years ago I thought my life was over and that nothing great would come out of me or anything exciting and that I set for less. What kind of mindset is that? It is definitely not from my dad's side. It is the accuser, accusing me even in my worst time that things would get worse and worse and that nothing was redeemable. But I have been redeemed by the hands of my Savior because I so deserve his love and get a second chance when I really messed up real bad.
I could feel the love and power of truth going in me. All I can remember right now is Carol's prayer and behind that prayer was filled with love and compassion and I am just overwhelmed of this beautiful love that I know that nothing can change the truth of is all. That prayer at that time and moment of it brought so much life into this spirit in me. I just feel very loved right now.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me