Sunday, May 13, 2007

sweet thing

Maybe I take it too lightly but not really..seriously. Just the title says something less than what it is. It's more than a sweet thing.
Ok on Friday night, all of the soaking school people were to get prayer and we got up in lines and I stood in an open receiving position. And I think I was not expecting a lot to happen, but one man came over to pray for me. It's one of the few men I really admire and even though I don't really know him, I esteem him and highly respect him. I do not understand myself too as to why I respect him so much, but it is a good thing and a godly thing to view such men like him to have a godly father heart. As he prayed for me, he said these words I never heard "Fawn, you are so precious" and out of the blue wells of water sprang up and out of my eyes... I could feel he meant those words and I just cried and cried. It was so healing. He came back to lay his hand on my shoulder and as I was just looking up to look at him, he just looked at me straight in the eyes and it's almost like he was saying, "i love you and you don't really know that do you?" He gently shook his head and i could feel love and all I could do at that point was cry because I knew in my spirit that I was so loved. It was like papa telling me those words over and over and over "you are so precious".

I've been crying so much this week. so much that my eyeballs were so puffy and my nose looked a bit swollen and had a headache one day. It ws quite the healing week. There's much more, but I shall keep it short and sweet..very sweet!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me