Monday, May 28, 2007

back in my room

pow wow was a fun loving time for me and my 3 friends. Shaun, Manuel & Hannah were the chosen ones. It was a blast of blessing after blessing. We left at 3 n got in at 8 just in time for his first song. I had to drive quite fast praying that there wouldn't be any police anywhere near me. That was a rare kind of prayer... The whole weekend was a blessing...to see old friends and family and hang out and have my friends know me more at my level being with my kindA PEEPS all over me. It was an honor as well to share my culture with them. And on top of that we went to see Jason Upton so that was such a cool experience especially for Shaun. Manu had good food and lots of it and Hannah bought some cool mocks. I had my mom n dad and the whole clan around me....Now I am back in my room and slowly adjusting to the norm...

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me