Friday, May 18, 2007

off to...

well here comes mini outreach and we are headed to Cumberland beach. We had a well planned schedule but interestingly enough, our contact person told us everything is cancelled for Saturday and I wonder what God could possibly have in mind. I laugh at these things that happen to us because it's just so funny and I think God is having fun with us as we try real hard to adjust to making schedules. NOt really, but I always have in the back of my mind to be all prepared and well organized because everyone else is, but it just gets messed up and perhaps its not meant to be and I am more graciously accepting that fact that I am not the greatest planner doer of the world, but things do get done somehow mysteriously. Now that is something to something to praise the Lord about. Thank you Jesus for your grace and understanding. So we will pack and go to our mission to do what were called to do however that may look like. all aboard!!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me