Sunday, May 06, 2007

First Time

I had my first pedicure today. I had one in Brazil, but it was not professionally done. This time around, I had an oriental lady do my feet. Hannah and I went to a place near Cathy's house and I think we stayed there almost an hour. Sweet lil oriental ladies. I had the special chair while Hannah had the best chair with the basin. I had the add water in the basin thing and plug it to get the buzz goin. Anyway, I have beautiful feet and I had some style add on to my big toe nail because according to the lady I had to the 'special' chair and so my reward was a sweet design for being humble. It was really nice of her. I never really looked at my feet much before, but I have "happy feet". Sweet!!!
The movie was really sweet last night and I actually stayed throughout the whole movie! So now I am off to see the movie again just because it is very sweet.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me