Friday, October 06, 2006

thanks giving

This is one holiday I am not sure what you are specifically should be thankful for. We are grateful for families and food of course, but what else is there? Was there a specific thing we should consider? I hear Americans go full out crazy almost more than Christmas celebration in some areas. So yea, thank you God for food, home and shelter and my family even though they are thousand miles away and for friends that stick with you through thick and thin and for car and money and a watch. The motivation isn't there. I am not quite sure why I miss others, people close to me are so far away and it's not funny. It's probably knowing I'm here alone with people but it just seems I dunno. Somethin died or hmmm maybe that is a strong word, but I could almost feel like I could run away again but only for a moment. These funny feelings come and go. It's an interesting journey... And life goes on to more fun and new discoveries.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me