Sunday, October 08, 2006

Road Trip -Saturday

So I got woken up by my phone voice mail ring. Got up to check it. It's so weird my phone ring at times but I get this special ring when I get a message in my voice mail. Anyway, sweet Monika leaves a message that got me out of bed and into Melissa's room to see if she is up. Anyway we were asked to come if we wanted to Buffalo for the day and shop! who would say no? Of course I would go even if Melissa said no but she didn't and that is always a good thing. So we had to mapquest some stuff.
The night before we planned on going downtown by bus and subway and check out Queen Street and Bloor Street and whatever else, but that all crashed when we got a call that very morning. So up set get ready and get all pretty we went...off to Monika's and into her car and onto the highway. I love girl road trips. We stopped at this place to see if they had this certain kind of perfume I forget the name, it was for Monika. But we didnt succeed and then we stopped at this place to get info because the highway we were gonna take was jammed and so we had to go onto this route we had to know before hand. So screw the mapquest and off we went into the NY state smoothly. We went to the Galleria somethin place and I went and spent mo n mo money. I bought 4 shirts for 37 and that was a good deal! Loved it and I also got a body works stuff and a hoody that has a monkey on it a cute one that is...kinda looks like me when I have a pony tial and my ears stick out. But I grown to love my ears. Thank you Jesus. The girls bought stuff as well but not sure what exactly at the moment
Ya it was a great fun time and we spent a few more dollars at TARGET. I only bought chocolate there. I went over 12 when I crossed the border, but nothing was taken and I wasn't the one talkin to the immigration officer...is that what we call them? IM not sure but anyway...my time in NY state was great!! we came home safe n sound after 120km/h all the way to home. Then Melissa and I drove home from Monika's house. It was---FUN TIMES!!

1 comment:

A.J. said...

The Galleria is a great Mall! But I must say I LOVE target! Love it!!

We didn't do anything near as exciting. I stayed in bed and got out only to throw up or get more tea and things. rough.... wish I was shopping!

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me