Wednesday, October 11, 2006

financial favor?

The other day while I was journalling at lakeshore on the grass...such a wonderful day, anyway I was kindly reminding papa about how I need to pay up something that was due today and while in worship today I told him that I didnt want money to be my god and I left it at that. So I got to check my bank account and yea....it happened again!!! I got more money transfers. TWO in one day and my lil brother said he was gonna send me money tomorrow. So that makes 3 in one week. WHat would you call that? Financial favor? Perhaps. Im telling you, my dad really considers about my due date payments. It's so fascinating because even though it's just on some piece of paper that says DUE DATE, he would actually take the time to touch the hearts of others so I could in the end receive what I have today. He cares a lot, prolly a whole lot more than I think. So amazing!! Seriously. I got to buy toothpaste and I was down to the last drop today. I did have some lil money left , but I just didn't touch it. My friends have asked me to pray for them to impart that I dunno what you could call it, but I say favor. I claim it and I get it. I don't know if it's that simple but hey try it and & but do not forget the 10%. That is a must and at times put more than 10%.
So, before I took off to pay off some thing, I emailed my brother to ask if he mentioned about me needing $ to my parents because I do not want to be a burden to them especially at this time where they just finished building a huge house (mansion for me). He says he didn't and his answer to me though surprised me and says 'good grief child! you are soo rich'. Made me think and laugh at myself too. He's not walking with papa yet. He's on the run but can't go far. ANyway he brought some good sense to me. I needed it. My parents sent me money because they just wanted to and of course they love me and want to bless me. I just told my mom abotu the due date and I think it really blessed her because they just did what they felt they should do. So cool!
So it was a nice surprise. Sometimes I say I just keep spending money because I just don't seem to run out of it, and it is true. That may sound obnoxious, but it's not all on me though, so I think I'm safe. But honestly speaking life really works and speaking poverty over yourself will take its toll I tell ya. I don't remember the last time I over an overdraft in my account. And if I did, it was prolly cause of my foolishness.
I have three bank accounts and I've been really good at saving my income that I get from working/living here. My goal is to deposit the checks and not touch a cent and so far, so so so good. I'm proud of myself. I think it's a good think in this area to be proud of. Hallelujah!!
So again thank you papa. You done it again. The song on sunday made me I dunno what to say but it goes like this 'you are good' and he said ya, I was good yesterday and I am good today and then he ends by tellin and I will be good in the future. SO true. He was, is and will be always good to his children no matter what. He is good even when we are not and when circumstances dont seem like it, but HE is GooD and that alone is the truth. Take it or leave. I'm amazed. He's so majestic and he remembers me, Fawnsita, the one and only indian fawn at the blogspot dot com. ya, that's my daddy.................................................

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me