Thursday, October 12, 2006

friends or one friend

It's so refreshing to be out of the area and have a wonderful meal with one friend. Sarah D. and I went out to eat and just hang out and I had a wonderful, funny, joyful time with her. Seriously I am so blessed. I love hangin out in groups but I prefer and can be more at ease in a much smaller group and at times one person is enough or best for me. Though it is nice to have bunch of people to talk to but I dunno I just rather be alone with a friend or two, so we can actually talk and listen.
I took off my sgl coat and she took off her pastoral coat and it felt so relaxing n fun as well.I have Sarah as my pastor and friend as well and better yet we can be like totally freakos and just laugh our heads out because we just.... funny together. yea! I think that's it. I can actually be crazy and not care and fear that I might offend the lil heart of Sarah.
I found out we both love fish, but we didn't go out for that tonight. We had some real good thai food and it was just a joyous time. What can I say? I had a blessed time. It was nice to know the lil Sarah who ruins carpet, curtains with some pink product at 2 and fawn who flooded the house and ruined the carpet for life. We have some things we done that are somewhat common.
I just want to say I am happy and feel very honored to have spent this evening with a friend and she is an amazing person who I look up to and highly admire for who she is. Anyone who knows her would agree no doubt. She's indeed incredible. And I'm so blessed, it's so cool. I love blessings!!! When you really think of it though, it's papa's goodness that just makes you so grateful for what he has given you and blessed you to enjoy for life really. Thank you papa for this life you blessed me. Just looking back now....makes me so thankful for what he has done and changed and restored in my life. It's amazing. There is much to say but I will leave it to that. I am very thankful for Sarah and that papa allowed me to be here so I can get to know her and grow and just live life here at this point in my life. amen.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me