Monday, October 02, 2006

monday nite

I really miss friends I mean my friends that are close to me and being crazy and we all join in and just get even more crazier things and it just doesnt end until we cant laugh anymore and our stomachs ache. I miss that part of life with certain relationships........
I went shopping and got me a pair of nice back pointy shoes and I got a sweet deal. Well I dont know if it to everyone, but anyway they cost 130 and add the tax and all n who knows what it would have ended up being but I used my beloved Indian status card and o what a privilege and blessing it is to be an indian. It pays well to be Indian. Anyway I added a spray of some sort of protection..you know how they are, but heck with it I thought might as well take the offer. Anyhoop it was 6 or 7 something and they entered everything in and to my surprise it was only 135 and it was supposed to be more than that. I know Im not mentally mathematical but I knew that was impossible, so I nicely told them that I do have to pay the gst and they said it was ok and today was a special for me to shop. Sweet! isn't it? Shoes and a spray for $135 tax free. So I could say being honest is very wise and pays off well. amen

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me