Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Day 1

Nothing unusual today except I did pick up my dad's guitar and hummed a song or two and sang one Cree hymn that my mom and I used to sing together. My dad sang and I played for him which was rather cute. :)

I decided to jog 45 minutes and then watched the winter classic hockey with my my parents. It was cosy day for us all and too cold for someone to be out! -30 something 

I look into my day to find anything that stood out. I tried to understand a math equation. My mind was challenged and it is also settling into the run I will do this year! 1200km in 356 days. Wait a minute, is it really 356 or is it some other number! Oh goodness numbers again anyway I shall end this now! It was a good day on this first of 2014. Looking into what lies ahead of me. Looking and feeling it out! There's gotta be more! Goodnight! -46 but feels like -52? We're not even North Pole here :/

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me