Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 9

I was shocked about my record time at 27 minutes 50 seconds but now I've come to think of it, I really did push myself.  Throughout the holidays I ran 35 min knowing that's approximately 5k. My mom's treadmill doesn't have a fancy one so I had to do my calculations and keep running. I can actually run 5k under 30 minutes. My best record was 24 minutes and 37 seconds last year in March before goose break. If I can maintain my speed for the next few weeks, 24 minutes should be no problem by spring time. 

I suddenly felt very social after my workout!

We went to a birthday party. The last time we went to Leslie's party was last year and we were late & again this year. It was a nice evening though and then I went to see Cindy for a short visit and deliver her gifts!

Had a couple highlights! 

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me