Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Day 6

The stress of leaving home and packing. Always a manic day when it comes to travel day. The house was spic and span when we left. 
The expectation is there and I always feel the need to do a major clean up. It's been always done like it and it is stressful. There was a snow storm warning but that didn't stop me from leaving a super clean house. Why oh why though? It's stuck with me. I think! Mr clean was out, Murphy for wood floors was out, disinfectant for the washroom was out, another product for the toilet bowl, laundry detergent was used for laundry, anti bacterial thing for the ceramic floors & it goes on and on. Vacuum, sweep and mop all the floors. Rid of all garbage. 5 hours later, onto the road north at 3:45pm. 

Gookum came with us! She prayed for our trip into the storm and we made it safely with a lot of snowdrifts along the way which felt like we were on a boat. Thank God for his protection and goodness we didn't get stuck or my steering didn't get chocked by the amount of snow we flew on! It was a good manic Monday. Arrived in Nemaska at 8:30pm. Left at 9:30 for Chis and made it safely at 4:30am and fell asleep at 6am for my 9 am work. Manic! Yes! 

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me