Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 18

En route to North Bay! Woke up at past 6am & packed. For some odd reason I cannot bring myself to pack before the day before I leave although I do try but it always fails. One day I will make it happen. So anyway I had to leave late for that and finally managed to be on the road by 8:30. I only saw one caribou surprisingly and thankfully so I got to drive at a decent speed this time! After you reach Matagami, everything seems like a breeze. Ontario didn't seem far. I could have drove until Barrie but I got tired by 9pm and stayed for the night. I went to visit the college boy and got to see Evan Alexander which was a nice treat! Went to bed at a decent hour so I could run in the morning! It was a good day! Only 12.5 hours on road all by myself and Jesus of course. :)

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me