Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Many pieces from one piece

I've not been heart broken before or ever. From someone that you really love. My heart feels overwhelmed with so many different emotions, it's a little crazy and my head hurts and my eyes are bursting more and more with tears as minutes and hours come and go. I never knew we have a fountain of pain in us... 
This has gotta be a nightmare. Can't be real but these eyes tell me it's real. Letting go of what we had because there are some things in life we can't let go of right now and need to fix, so we save ourselves from more pain, we are separating...
We talked and talked and talked.
We cried.
We held each other like we used to.
We got up like many times before.
We stood and hugged as usual.
We went for a spin like old times.
We held hands like we used to.
We listened to songs we liked.
We cried like never before.
We apologized each other for the wrong words.
We went down by the riverbank like we used to.
He smoked as usual and I smoked like I've never done so with him.
We stood by the water and looked at the moon like before.
We cried.
We held each other. He whispered in my ear "go...if he comes for you".
I cried "noooooo".
We drove to his house like many nights.
We held hands in the car one last time.
I played with his hair one last time like I loved to do.
He grabbed my hand for few last seconds like never before.
We looked at each other crying, he said "this is it? I'm sorry"
I replied "can I hug you one last time?"
We hugged one last time like we used to by his house. 
He kissed my cheek and I kissed him below his ear. 
I whispered "I still love you" he said "love you too".
We didn't let go easily like we used to.
I walked to my car while he stood by the door staring at each other crying.
Both broken hearted as never before, we part...
Is this THE END?
Please say no. These tears must come to an end...

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me