Tuesday, April 03, 2007

friends

I thank my dad for blessing me great friends. I still have messy habits and still trying to adopt to well mannerism and all that jazz and yet to be totally loved and accepted is just such a wonderful feeling that all you want to do is be grateful of them special friends. I learn to appreciate to love them and it's not that I feel this need to please them, but I just appreciate the friendship and its great influences they have on me... It's interesting how you see such beauty in people and seriously, think of it...if it wasn't for Jesus, I would not have met the people that have greatly influenced me in such a great and healthy way. It's all because of my sweet Jesus that I am here where I am...so loved by the people he loved and love others and it just gets bigger and better the love is. The past couple days have been a bit tough and not a moment was there for me to get it together look. It was like they walked the same pace but not exactly but accepting the tiny steps I took and that was ok. If I didn't want to talk much, that was ok. Maybe not the healthiest way to cope but it was like...loved back to life in my own sadness of the loss of another fellow youth.... I love C&G and of course M&M.
Appreciate... how would that look like if we had no language? how would I communicate appreciation.... one of my ways is giving away gifts or money. It's such a joy to do so. In times of sadness, that would be my greatest weapon maybe? I dunno... but that sounds pretty cool...anyway my mind is a bit tired now. Good night papa!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me