Monday, April 23, 2007

AOoooooooUCH!

Believe it or not, this indian chick has waxed her eyebrows AND!!! upper lip. I have never waxed on my face but I am not a hundred percent sure, but I can't recall ever waxing my upper lip that's for sure. It does feel nice, but now my lips has gone spasm haywire....but this too shall pass as linda would say. Then since we were into waxing stuff, I thought it'd be nice to have hairless toes and so that cleared and now I have a wonderful beautiful 100 less hair on me. I really hope that my mustache won't grow and get prickly. I took a great risk in waxing my upper lip. I really hope they won't grow darker or prickly. It's a bit scary for me, but I will try to believe my personal beautician. I have beautiful eyebrow shape now. I really really like them. I don't think I ever had them so nicely done before. I love them!! praise the lord for friends with multiple talents and who are experts at making models, not really. that was just a random thought that just came in from the bread factory outside....

I like what I see in the mirror.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me