Sunday, February 04, 2007

home?

I made it to the far north face of the earth... i havent blogged since last year...weird...
So snow is all i see around me and just last week I was in my bikini and now everything is covered from head to toe...feels a bit overwhelming, but I guess I must return where I am from....but do I really belong here? I dunno. I must go discover that... so last weeek, I thought of "God's will. Why do people say I want to be in God's will...i wonder....the world and its people in it seem to think they are doing his will without them knowing or being aware of it... Everyone must be in his will unless someone really wants to go against God, wouldnt that be tha case...hmm. I'd like to go more into that. anyhoop, I am back on for good I hope. Things and people kinda took over me as I allowed that to happen... I love to write but I did drop that as I peopled out and so caught up with stuff.

I miss Brasil, the heat, the people, unidao and the food.
Now I am eating wild meat again like beaver and goose and moose meat this afternoon for lunch... back to the old indian ways...... bring on the meat!!!!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Fawn, Unidao misses you too...and so do i. you were in my dream last night......why dont you just come back...i've soaked now (like you told me to) and I'm human again.....

OH I MISS YOU!!

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me