Tuesday, February 13, 2007

my brother

he came in last nite and will be with me for the next couple days. My parents are gone, so that will give us more time to chill and chat. He's such a blessing to me. He's one of the people I go crazy with and laugh at the same things. The best part is when we are in public and we both caught a scene of whatever is funny, we will both laugh at the same time and laugh at the person or whatnot... kinda sounds bad but most of the time it's small things that we make big and it gets funnier and better. I guess you could say exageration, and we do that, and cant help but get crazier. Im blessed to have him to myself this week and have fun. I havent had much fun lately. Work seems a lil too serious, but its all good. Cant complain about the little work that I do and get paid quite a lot. OK, i should just put a smile on my face while I answer away!!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me