Friday, February 09, 2007

ouch

yesterday, and lately Ive had my adult relatives come to me talk about their "troubles". And ( I think) for the first time ever I asked papa to give me a heart for those that hurt my most beloved ones. It's hard to love others when it hurts you as well. I want the best for my uncles and aunts but someone close doesnt want them happy and I really dont like that. Now Ive come to ask papa to fill me up with his love as I forgave and released them and believe that my heart will change when I see my relatives. As these sweet people come to open their hearts, I am learning about boundaries so I will not get all tangled up in their stuff.
Goin home can always be so interesting and such a learning experience. It's quite challenging at times but im learning //but honestly I need to set my boundaries and thats so hard to do, because I see that the Cree ways of living is not how I want to live...there are some good ways but many I disagree and how do I gently go about it and not let them think o its the white way of living.... so much learning in such lil time. couple more weeks..... then i bust the move again. The story of my life, but I really like it..someday I will settle but not here I dont think... Im looking forward to buying a couple condos in couple major cities.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me