Thursday, January 19, 2012

You can't always get what you want

Theme of my life right now. Surrendering to no. I must be honoring and respecting to this.
I'm thinking it's not my season to pursue that one dream... I thought today that maybe I shouldn't have my roots deeply rooted in this region where I kinda call home. So that thought brings me some peace and hope that another door will open in the near future. I find myself that I still won't say my home is blah blah blah but I seem to throw out, I'm originally from Mistissini but moved around and thus more of an outsider... I'm going 35 in a few hours and I find myself with nothing to show of what I've done or accomplished in life. I failed marriage and I got over that and now it's a career I'd like to build upon. Perhaps I should just leave & go to school and get a business degree of some sort. As much as I respect my own leaders, I would rather be my own boss :-) I'm also looking into buying a house, so I can rest my head & say I'm at "home" that would be the greatest day for me.

1 comment:

Rachbuti said...

can't wait to visit you in your house ;o)

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me