Tuesday, January 31, 2012

tears are a language?

I noticed that I’ve been crying for two days. not long ones at all, but short ones, but I find them so healing. For some reason, I felt the tears more than I normally do. Almost like they had more meaning to cry. Perhaps all other tears were coming out of pain, but these tears I’ve shed have touched something deep in me and made me appreciate tears because of the sweet release that came with it. I’m intrigued. So if tears are meant to be shed, then so be it. Let them fall. They come out beautifully and bring a sense of satisfaction like none other. Appreciate, embrace, accept and love tears, for they do you real good. Let them fall where they are meant to fall. It’s all on good ground that I am sure. goodnight for now.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me