Monday, January 02, 2012

A dream

I reckon I had a very interesting dream. I had a friend and she jumped into this extremely deep water fall or somehow looked like a hole. I actually landed in the end, but I couldn’t find my friend. Soon after she jumped off, I jumped off too. I see her hit the wall on her way down. I came back to the surface to this auditorium and I could see people looking toward me almost in anticipation... waiting for an event to start and there were three aisles and on each aisle, I seen 3 or 6 men standing as if they got told to freeze from moving further. I went in the back and did this u turn and as I was on the other end believe I was in a small room about to get on the stage or something.... can barely remember the dream... interesting though!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me