Monday, March 17, 2008

Challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not gone through so much in the last couple weeks of my life.... at least that's what I think . So much has happened that I dreaded to go to work. Things at work are so hectic and hard and just heart wrenching and just full of things to do n people to meet. My car insurance got cancelled and home life is a ok and life with the parents is a challenge after the spaghetti incident. Things at home were a bit rocky this past weekend and now I am totally alone in this house and it feels so right.

I am now home alone and o how I love to have this week all to myself. I am going to be speaking this weekend. And I thought to myself, man I seriously need to be emptied out of this excess baggage I have with me and go on totally refreshed. It's at these times I long for quality time with friends. Thanks to my friend Elizabeth who just spoke things to me without her knowing what is really going on. I miss real friends around here. I need to be around people. God show me who these people are.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me