Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ethnic food?

So all of us staff were invited to have lunch over at the Allums and it was oh so ymmmy. We had Costa Rican food, rice n veggies covered with something that kinda looked like scrambled eggs but I couldn't really tell what it was. Anyway it was fantastic and we all got to see Lulu! It was a great day in spite of the constant drips from the sky. THe food was amazing and needless to say I had sugar...lemon tart s. Man I wish I could say it was only one tart... I'm feelin a bit depressed about this now. This is really hard. I had m&m this morning 3 to be exact and so that began my ride down the hill. Hard times..............................
So last night at 11:24pm, me and Hannah (my co partner from sugar strike) went out of the building and into the car and off to the highway to Dominion.... a grocery store that opens 24hrs and bought m&ms and reeses pieces and both ice cream each. We failed big time. We got back in time (6 min late)to do the curfew run in the hallways. So what do we do after? ate and talked and went to bed. Munchies...dunno how to overcome. Brushing my teeth at 9 pm used to work for me, but not any more. So ya...failed. I can't do it even with a friend. I'm really not liking this.
And Jack just got back. We went to the airport to pick him and sure enough he was there waiting for us, slightly late but we made it. Then I got my chocolate and distributed more in the office as we all sat around to mingle as we all ate some galaxy. Now the result from eating nasty today is an upset stomach. Im gonna try again tomorrow see if I can do better. amen

1 comment:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me