Monday, November 06, 2006

14 days

WoW I havent blogged in 14 days!! And NO! I was not fasting on Blogging. I was jus out and about and almost too much everywhere. And we've been banned from goin on myspace so that took every high technological stuff off of my fingers. so here I am updating my so called life in the som world. life is good and my papa's still treatin me real good. This week though, I am goin on a fast...NO sugar. Of course that is quite impossible since almost everything is fructose and lactose.... that didnt sound right. anyhoop....all that me and Hannah are plannin on doin is cut very low on the sugar, no chokolate...SO Hard! and Jack is comin back tomorrow with all the uk chokolate and I also want to stop for a while *$. and also junk food and just lil things here n there. please pray for me peepster. this is MaJor stuff for me. These addictions are like having an affair...it's dead wrong sinful cause im replacing that longing for sweetness than longing after him...o ya, its the cravings of this world... o my i think this might be bigger than I thought. Help me God! amen.

1 comment:

A.J. said...

I will certainly pray for you sweet Fawn! I can see that it will be challenging BUT I know you have the ability to do it with His help!!!

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me