Wednesday, July 08, 2009

water & sand

Managed to get mum outa the house and hang out with jojo (pup) and I to the beach. We have this lil dog that puts us together in harmony in one sense or another. He causes to laugh together at him at the silly things he does. I appreciate this dog.

Families can be so alike and yet so different. In our differences, I want to learn and accept that we will not agree on some things. I put myself aside and persisted that she come with us on this beautiful day and so it was as I wished. Time together can be more meaningful than thousands of words trying to explain your beliefs, convictions, and whatnot. Sand and water is what we were.
Jojo got both!

the end.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me