Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Thursday Morning

So had the interview and got a call less than an hour later to be informed that I was taken on board and start work soon in the Arctic. sooooooooooooo happy, thrilled and excited!!!
This day has finally come after over a year. I guess it took a year for everything to come to pass and learn and grow. I lived almost exactly a year in my home town. I had my ups and downs and had lots of challenging times living a new chapter in my life.

Onto another chapter now. I start my life in the Arctic next month, in 2 weeks really. I do not know what the full picture and part of me doesn't want to know as I want to live one day at a time and learn and enjoy every moment of the learning, growing times for me.

I shall keep this blog updated and this might be the best way to know my whereabouts and whatabouts.

It's a wonderful life!

Few years ago I thought of the world and the people in it and many say I want to do the will of God and I thought wow... so many are doing that because our desires originated from Him and we do what we must to get to that destination for a time, a season....
So here I am doing what I love!! Off I go and away I go!

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me