Friday, June 15, 2007

ahhhh

what a feeling to be in a place where you are just waiting on Cathy to get her hair done. I am sooo glad to be here with her and I'm blessed to just hang out and I seriously don't mind waiting here as I go online and here and there online. The hairdresser is blow drying her hair now. It's looking nice and short. We get to hang out later on and see if I can get something at my favorite store. This place is quite nice and funky a bit. The workers are quite nice and very hospitable. The guy actually gave me the password to get online. How sweet is that? Maybe they have just gotten a new customer..who knows? Maybe if I live here, I'll come here for sure and be blessed by this sweet ummmm.......let me take of you. Yes!! here! I am all yours!! I think I can make a commercial right now.
Anyhoop, I am away from the conference for few hours and gain my posture I guess. I think I may walk like a ministry zombie or something. So I think it's sooo good that I am here and not worry about what to say when I prophecy on stage tonight. Let's just not go there for now.
I heard that think of such things verse is what papa thinks of me. So how lovely it is for me to be downtown because that is a refresher to my soul from time to time. I just had iced caramel macchiato as well before we got here. ahhh sweet memories...
I got more money yesterday from an ol friend from Montreal. My dad told me it was 35 degrees up north and that is crazy. It's more than the weather we have here. Anyway I must go and check more cool stuff online.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me