Tuesday, August 18, 2015

That second. Moment. Time. Season.

To walk through the pain of it all. I suppose it isn't life when we are not broken to pieces and hurting. Life isn't worth living without the emotions of pain, frustration, anger, hatred, and resentment. Imagine if it was all roses? I'm accepting the fact that pain is inevitable and without it, we would never know compassion. Without compassion, we wouldn't know how to communicate. Without communication, there is no community. Without a community, there is no life. Would I want to live life without being hurt and in pain? No. For this too shall pass. But for now, let me walk through this lonely painful season. They come and go. There are better days ahead of us and some sunshine. Amen

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me