Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Sun

Sitting here and there and trying on another spot to find a place of solitude... when and where?

I'm coming up from this valley. It's been quite lonely and difficult, but made it with a gentle loving hand. Some days I feel great and some days it's rather mellow and 'moments' where it's just painful. I'm glad to let it out as I feel these waves of emotions come flooding in and out.
I am no longer overwhelmed. I can do this with a clear head and know that I am not alone...

Sometimes I feel as though epiphanies come once or twice a year now. I may be so disconnected with everyone that I find myself lost, even in myself. I no longer try to connect. Could that be just wrong? I don't want to be selfish. I want to be merry where I am and who I am.

I'll be moving again though, perhaps that is all I need. Another move. Another place to call my home. Another venue. Another self I may find.

Story of my nomadic life!

I love this line-

"you're the only who brings me peace"

shalom

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me