Thursday, September 23, 2010

time for update perhaps

Fall has come. time to shop for new clothing, how I love to shop at this time of the year. A time to bundle up and share the love with a cupatea or something warm with friends. Cold drinks and beer are off the list. Time for chai tea. I kinda wish I had a bookstore to go to, not right now but in a couple weeks when I return to the southern parts of Canada, well not so south but you know what I mean.
I am back in the arctic for a couple weeks. It's real nice to be back even though it's just for a very short time. I've really been "happy" to be here once again. It's a different kind of happiness, maybe the word I am looking for is appreciative. I feel or am more aware of the love around me. Not that I was out of it, but routine can take away what's in front of you and what you have. It's like having the key bucket at the door way and never notice how beautiful or dirty it is until you pay attention to the things around you and to the people around you. Thank you arctic :)
I'm exploring a new venture... I am surprised that this would actually excite me. I never thought this would cause me to be passionate about. I guess I thought I'd always know what I want and will do. But I found that the circumstances that I've been and the people that i have been with this past summer, have caused me to realise that something new in me or was there but may have been dormant and now has come to "life". I never thought I'd be really interested in business or owning or being part of a company. All I know for sure is that I couldn't see myself working under an employer for a lifetime, not that I have issues with authority but I know how much i take great importance of my job. I know it's temporary and I know I want to give my best so I may reap what I sow into my work environment in the long run. I love being under someone. I was more or less honored because again I was chosen for a time to work with someone. I know I have high work ethics and want to do my best especially when it comes to challenges. I love the fact that my brain gets worked up and that I have to push an extra notch to make things happen or work as a team to come to a conclusion of a problem. who would have thought? I surprise myself and love the fact that I really enjoy this new discovery. So maybe it took this long for me to realise this passion in me and I give thanks for all circumstances and all the people God has put in my life.
Who knows maybe I will start something new after I am done with this new door opening to me. I can't say what we will be doing but once my hirerrr gets just about everything set for us to move, then and maybe only then will I be able to share my new job description.
In the meantime I will make the most of my time being the manger of front desk at the hotel back home. I love working with people and with a great team. But right now I must stay focused on the people around me and see what I am suppose to take back with me when I return. If it's just love then I will go home rich!
thank you papa for everything. you never fail me, not that you know how to do that :)

x

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me