Monday, March 01, 2010

statements / truths

"we need to see one another as saint who sin, rather than as sinners who are saved."

"we define humility as trusting God and others with me. Therefore is a community lacks grace, that community is low on grace."

"trusting who God says I am lays the foundation for maturity."

"we cannot profoundly influence others, without maturing."

"striving leaves dysfunctional and immature because it creates hiddenness."


Get your copy of this book!!

Truefaced. By Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol & John Lynch

CAN I JUST ADD

that I love these authors and it has challenged my mind to agree what my heart knows. Get your copy.

I am on this new journey or another path of knowing what GRACE looks like & feels like and to walk & live it out.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me