Wednesday, September 23, 2009

siting on top of the world

or seems like I am. A new season and it literally feels like a new season with the coldness that I feel when I step outside. My summer was one of the best and busy ones but not so tiring. I guess I could say it was one the most adventuresome. After the Arctic in May, I was at home on the first day of June and spent time at home for at least 9 days or so. I actually stayed in Montreal for a bit and then to then to my kind.

June 10, flew over to the southern eastern for almost 2 weeks for a "holiday". That was the best time ever to hang and chill and explore the area. Loved it to bits. love friends really. i would be so boring without them. i find friendships at times build a sweet character in us. Don't you think? I miss them Hanners

Stayed in Ottawa for some time due to the Summit my uncle was holding. Finally made it home after a few days from my trip to Australia.

Stayed home for a bit. learned politiks this summer at the CNYC Annual General Assembly. I actually visited Nemaska this summer and Waskaganish twice this summer. I went to a funeral where I learned to give even more out of your heart. To live passionately and give the most of life and pursue what you love the most. My life has been touched this summer in many ways.

Now as I sit up here, it gives me smile cause I know I love to serve and give my time and energy to ones that need a helping hand, but not only that, but I get to do what I love to do. Who would have thought? Of all places in the world, that I'd sit on top of this world and love from here.

:)

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me