Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10 at 6:54pm

This is my first blog of the year. I've not had such a peaceful, restful and relaxing Christmas holiday. I loved our "family times" which always involved food but in total moderation. We did so well this year.
I got lots gift this year, to name a few, sephora makeup (I chose), warm sock, a lot of earrings, 10x mirror so I can pluck n pick my face, perfume and let's not forget the bedroom set.
One of my favorite times was hanging out with my nieces and nephew of course but he can't do much just yet. But my nieces and I got the chance to bake some shortbread cookies and decorated them. It was just a lovely afternoon. And at another time, I took my 2 year old niece sledding and my other 2 nieces wanted to come along and so we went sliding and it was quite the joy to see them laugh and flip over and giggle and play in the snow white hill.

I am still at home with the parents, but will be leaving in a week to head over to England for a good 10 days. I have been invited to a lovely wedding and I am so excited to join the party and celebrate their oneness. I hope to so some shopping and discovering more the city with Sam and hope to chill with Melissa as well in the city of London! How exciting. I am off to a great start and sure hope it's a fun ride throughout this year.

After the trip, I go back to my country and off to the Arctic! I will be back to work.

Well, that is it for now. So long peeps. I hope our paths come across this year a bit more often than this last year.

:)

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me