Monday, May 19, 2008

Indian to English


I'm back from traveling.

I went to London for a week and experienced the total English culture with the Fowlers.

Surprise surprise, it rained once during my seven day stay.

It all started off to hitting the streets at the market place in Porotbello, Nottinghill, strolling on Oxford & Picadilly street, going to the country side where all is green and all is posh (polo thingy), pub in the country, movies at the cool Electric theatre on a lazyboy with drinks n food, a whole shopping day with a new friend, a night at the theatre musical to see Lord of the Rings -INCREDIBLE!!, shopping on King Rd or st, sight seeing -Buckingham palace, big ben, london eye, trafalgar circle, etc..., (English) dinner party, horse back riding, afternoon with Tara 'new friend', clubbing.

It was indeed the funnest trip and hope to do it again. Brought home some memories where there's much laughter and craziness with the English lad. Had a few awkward moments, lots of silly moments and some interesting moments.

In the end, I loved to be English. I love them peeps. Very sweet people. I now like Classical music in the morning. I like eating slow in the morning. I like fresh yogurt. I like Sam of course and his family is sweet. I like the cool tiny cars. I like the many accents.

Basically I liked everything about my trip even the spending part.

I feel refreshed and revived in some way.

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me