Tuesday, August 21, 2007

update? i think it's about time

I am finally home again! It feels cool I think. I am already working, and that feels funny. I still haven't decided which room to take in this house. I'm having good meals everyday and I'm enjoying that. feels like I'm still moving. I may need some time to process stuff or not....do I work like that? I dunno, haven't really gone into that..next month I get to preach at a women's retreat and that is quite exciting! I've unpacked and have two rooms and i have to decide where Im going to settle. Either way i feel like I won't be here for long and want to please my dad for making the rooms upstairs for me and my brother. But downstairs feels like I have my own appartment, but I am more drawn to go upstairs as my dad specifically made that one room for me. Its got a huge closet and i think i could fill it up. I realised I dont have much clothing, funny enough....
I will have to go to TO and shop for fall clothing! miss my store... g2g now

No comments:

intellectual + mirror

My photo
Im Indian Im not the average Indian girl Im not as dark as I wish to be Deer is me